Women...

Moooo whatever you like in here...
Snooooop
Sp.Cows

Post by Snooooop »

apparently the people in the other 2 lanes waved her across, her car was ok, mine kinda blew up.
Krasavitsa
Sp.Cows

Post by Krasavitsa »

It's not so funny when u see it happening live... then it turns to pity... :roll:

AND it give girls like me a bad reputation :evil:
Kosanderi

Post by Kosanderi »

Just a story I stumbled on the other day:

Once upon a time there was a king in a northern country. The king was very happy with his life. King had controlled his financial matters well and made his life successful in every way and now he had his finance political buns well in the market oven. King was nearly in the age to retire and he was riding with a brand new Mercedes-horse.

<threatening violin music>

King however had also a queen and a princess.

</violin>

One beautiful day the queen and the princess borrowed kings Mercedes and drove far far away to a foreign kingdom. So it happened that the juice from the germanian rider went dry. Princess show her resourcefulness by filling up the tank as full as possible with regular gas.

It just so happened that the German horse was not so called gas engine.

Now that the tank was all filled up again queen and princess could enjoy of the pleasure of speed without the annoying flashing lights at the dashboard. At some part of the way home they however discovered that their transportation was galloping bit weakly. Going started to get twitchy and the fun of riding was fading. The queen and the princess called the absent king with various kind of names because he couldn't provide a decent wagon. Damned bungler. Well, let's just get home so that we could easily get the pony to repair shop in monday.

Traveling was getting worse by the minute. Finally they had to pull over and make an angry phone call to king how he allways buys handsome horses but not anything what actually was good for something and how it would be the last time queen and princess would ever take it for a ride to anywhere. During the phone call king understood what had been done to his 2 months old foal and the expression on his face drove off everyone in the room. king also informed that the driving with this specific stallion by these two ladies was definitely over. Princess and Queen had to reserve to rented transportation and listen to screaming laughing of the driver all the way back home.
Big Bore Club - Bigger Is Slightly Better...
*|DTF|*Seti_Sniper
Master Spammer

Post by *|DTF|*Seti_Sniper »

ROFL
*|DTF|* Seti_Sniper
http://www.danishtaskforce.dk
!! The more U know, The more U doubt !!
Kosanderi

Post by Kosanderi »

KOF wrote:
Heggis wrote:My guess she was doing her makeup for the last 15 miles and for some weird reason ....
she saw Snoop and was stunned by his brilliant looks :)
Perhaps that was the reason for doing her makeup...
Big Bore Club - Bigger Is Slightly Better...
KOF
Web-Cow

Post by KOF »

Heggis wrote:My guess she was doing her makeup for the last 15 miles and for some weird reason ....
she saw Snoop and was stunned by his brilliant looks :)
Heggis

Post by Heggis »

My guess she was doing her makeup for the last 15 miles and for some weird reason she happened to look where she was driving and realized she was going the wrong way and turned...

Luckily nobody got killed.... this time.
Snooooop
Sp.Cows

Women...

Post by Snooooop »

cant drive for shit, i was on my way to work this morning, driving along and suddenly some woman makes a left turn right in front of me and i hit her :(

at least she got the ticket :)