Moooo!

Moooo whatever you like in here...
Xcutor

Post by Xcutor »

No filter there my friend, just our crypted native language (Finnish) ;) but after our switch to new forum, there should be section for english....

Stay tuned, until that time contact me thru here if needed :)
StarSoft
Web-Cow

Post by StarSoft »

Moooooooooooo Xcutor.
I tried to mooo at your forum. After a long search through the finish language i finally found a way to register and find my password in my mialbox. But then i find out there are no forums to post something....
You installed a cowfilter since our match? :twisted:
Xcutor

Moo

Post by Xcutor »

And warm mooooo from behalf of BBFIN's :)
rastapopoulos
LOL

Post by rastapopoulos »

good cow. V good
Krasavitsa
Sp.Cows

Post by Krasavitsa »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddd they are here. I have RvS and Athena... patched. Now I just have to adjust the controls and currently waiting for Iron Wrath to dl. Life is good!
8)
Krasavitsa
Sp.Cows

Post by Krasavitsa »

Star - the nice diplomat cow! HEY DYCON!!!! The cows still shoot. Most of them ONLY shoot, but make exceptions for those of us in greener pastures. There are more of us that still play GW - so maybe you are on the wrong game... :wink:

Good new - new computers will be put together for Jared and I this Sat. And then I'll be joining the shooting frenzy again too!!!

8)
StarSoft
Web-Cow

Post by StarSoft »

Mooooooooooo Bastage... I never started that evil game which you are playing :-D
Yeah is has been a while we have played. And we all know why that is...
I myself have taken a break in playing RvS. But i know each evening our TS server is filled with players which are still playing.
As far as i know now we don't have a steady server at the moment. But you have our info, so feel free to contact us for more information.
CWar_Dyc0n

Moooo!

Post by CWar_Dyc0n »

Hey guys, just dropping a line to my favorite milk men!
Been a while since I have play with any of ya. You guys still playing Rvs anywhere?

BTW, Star, stop playing that evil game and come play WoW! :-D
One out of every four people is Crazy. Look at three of your best friends, if they arn't crazy....then you are.