Inquiry about a diffrent kind of match...

Moooo whatever you like in here...
Xcutor

Post by Xcutor »

Kosanderi wrote::twisted: And as you can see, we are also spying on you here.
Kosa, why did u remind this, it was almost forgotten and now u bring this up... Seems like someone needs extra work :D

I updated my contact details so u can contact me thru msn or icq.
Kosanderi

Post by Kosanderi »

I don't know about X, but I think he uses everything... :roll: Because I'm a noob with computers I use only msn. :wink:

However, if you need to contact some of us, you can allways do it at our forum - If only you keep your fingers of that "Poista k?ytt?j?"-button. :twisted: And as you can see, we are also spying on you here.
Big Bore Club - Bigger Is Slightly Better...
StarSoft
Web-Cow

Post by StarSoft »

lmao, that is a cool idea, you can count me in. But according to the stats i think when we are short of ppl, we take Joppe in our team :-p

I will contact some more cows this evening on cattlecom and will let you know. Btw Do you guys use Xfire or ICQ?
Kosanderi

And some new material...

Post by Kosanderi »

Normally this guy would be dead soon... In this case it might take some time! :lol:
Xcutor

Post by Xcutor »

Little help for my bro and mooooo

Kosanderi

Inquiry about a diffrent kind of match...

Post by Kosanderi »

Morjens!

The other day when we were playing on Circle server, we came up with this insane idea! We limited our choise of weapons to:

Primary:
CZ-61 with silencer and jhp ammunition
secondary:
CZ-61 with jhp ammunition

No frags and other gadgets, but primary & secondary magazines...

We also limited maps, so that ranges were quite long(such as Streets with no crossing in the middle and no basement). No hiding behind walls until time ran out was allowed. The idea was to have fun - not to win, so gentleman rules applied...

Results of these rules were guite hilarious - Usually you got gimped after 5 to 10 hits and killed after 15. I think the record went to Jopez, who got 30 + hits on one opponent - no kill, only a gimp after 25 hits or so...

We had some discussion over this at BBFIN-forum in Raven Shield folder under topic "Hauskaa servulla". There are also some screen shots of stats from those rounds by FSF-Heggis.

:?: Now, the question is would anyone want to have a match with such rules? :?:

As I get home, I'll try to get those screen shots here too!