Registered Users

Moooo whatever you like in here...
Krasavitsa
Sp.Cows

Post by Krasavitsa »

All my fellow Cows know I care about them too... :? I may not be able to hit the other team, but I don't seem to have a problem with my own. Maybe they are just making me feel better.. :P
Xcutor

Post by Xcutor »

Krasavitsa wrote:From behind... it always comes from behind. And usually it is your friend showing how much he cares... 8)
This is why my Clanmates loves mee :D
Krasavitsa
Sp.Cows

Post by Krasavitsa »

From behind... it always comes from behind. And usually it is your friend showing how much he cares... 8)
Kosanderi

Post by Kosanderi »

Don't worry...

The thing that is most often said in our ts: "Mist? toi tuli?" -> "Where did that come from?" :shock: , was allready in use, before we started to spy on your tactics. It can also be spiced with some swear-words depending which one of us said it.

I think I speak for all of BBFINs, when I hope that next time we don't have to match with matches keeping our eyelids open. But until then - we still don't know where it came from :roll: .
Big Bore Club - Bigger Is Slightly Better...
StarSoft
Web-Cow

Post by StarSoft »

WHAT!!!! You figured out our main tactic??? I thought it was so complicated that noone would ever discover the power of it... bah.
So next time we have a match we can expect some action? You are fighting evil with evil i guess :-p
Well we will start searching for a new tactic now, so be aware :twisted:
Kosanderi

Post by Kosanderi »

Hello there! or "MOOOOOOO!"

I think it's too late to even try to cover your tactics from us. We have learn them all and using them :twisted: . At the moment we're working on our BBFIN-version of the "sitting duck maneuver" and the "mass suicide maneuver" we allready have. We call it the "mass TK maneuver". I happens, when Torme, MM or I take 6 nades at the beginning and start to use them - well, at least we try to use them. :wink:
Big Bore Club - Bigger Is Slightly Better...
Xcutor

Post by Xcutor »

Well now it should be ok :) We have this weekend little maintance in our server but we should be online on next week :) MOOOOO
StarSoft
Web-Cow

Post by StarSoft »

well... 126 registered Members... I dont think so. The user-database has been copied from the old cow forum. That forum is maybee 7 year old or something. Allot of members have changed clan or got lost in the big world. We could clean up the database, but that is allot of work and very hard to do. So we just leave it like it is.

All the new members are probably ppl who played with us and wanted to get into contact more with the cows. Or in the case of BBFIN, they are spying on us. Hoping we discuss our cunning tactics on our forum :D

Oh, btw... I accidentaly removed my useraccount form the BBFIN forum.... Why did noone tell me that that button i clicked on, meant that it would remove my profile??? :cry:
I made a new profile with the same username...
Krasavitsa
Sp.Cows

Post by Krasavitsa »

Ah... Then we are popular! 126 registered users - and even though some may be MIA they are Not Forgotten. That's good.

And just for the Fins - I learned how to say "I don't know" the other day. Very handy phrase. Especially for me as I run or follow other Cows through RvS. My name decieves me: Shifter is a good player. That name has class.... or is she?

:wink:
Monty_BROz

Post by Monty_BROz »

But for you Krasa: Most of the names brings back a lot of good memories and are old friends lost in action. One brings back some really bad memories and a few I just dont know.

But it was funny to see the names again :-)

grtz. Monty
Monty_BROz

Post by Monty_BROz »

Cheffy_cow wrote:Mooo BBFIN'S, hmm... are all finns barbarians? Well maybe if u apply the greek basis for the word.. well anyway.
Yes Cheffy all finns are babarian ... you know Kenny, Jopez and lots more
and still you need to ask :-)

grtz. Monty
Cheffy_cow
Sp.Cows

Post by Cheffy_cow »

Mooo BBFIN'S, hmm... are all finns barbarians? Well maybe if u apply the greek basis for the word.. well anyway.
Xcutor

Post by Xcutor »

Let me introduce myself. I am =[BBFIN]=Xcutor vice leader of Clan Barbarians. Some of your member's have been playing in our server (and you are always welcome there). I noticed that StarSoft somehow fight thru Finnish based regisration (GJ StarSoft :D) to our forums and I figured out that it might be easier if I login here so we can contact each other (without that our native Finnish ;))

We are planning English section to our forums in new update in this spring so stay tuned!
Krasavitsa
Sp.Cows

Registered Users

Post by Krasavitsa »

Being a relatively new and good looking Cow... I ask: And who are all these users? Just cows who forget their login and so make a new name? Maybe our Cow Friendly Clans in disguises to spy on us undetected? Do they know something we don't? :shock: